Friday, July 28, 2017

MegaVoxbox Reveal | Influenster



*Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are my own*



Hello friends!

A few weeks ago I attended an Influenster Twitter party. It was a lot of fun and I brought a lot of sass. Well, it paid off! I won a MegaVoxbox! I was pretty excited!





 *Side note: Influenster is a great website where you can discover new products, write honest reviews, create personalized lists of your favorite products or create wishlists, earn badges, participate in campaigns, and test out products for free! Anyone can join! Interested? Click my reference link to sign up and get started: http://www.influenster.com/r/1073568

I was pleasantly surprised on Wednesday when I discovered a box on my doorstep! My MegaVoxbox had arrived! 

Today, I thought it would be fun to do a reveal of all the goodies that were inside! Let's get started!







Aussie Headstrong Volume Hairspray


The first thing I saw when I opened the box was this hairspray. I love Aussie products, most of them smell like grapes! This has a max hold, plus volume (80's Axle Rose, Welcome to the Jungle, eat your heart out hahaha. True story: 10 years ago we had an 80's day at work and Axle's hair in this video was my inspiration. Sorry, I don't have any pictures to show you, but it was pretty epic. ) This one has Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil, and Sea Kelp in it. I'm pretty excited to use it and see if my curls last when my husband rolls all the windows down in the car. I'll get back to you on that. ;) 




Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer


I've already used this and I love it! You just put this on after your shower, pat dry, and you are good to go! It smells fantastic, like coconut, talk about beach vibes! It keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day! I will definitely be purchasing this product! 


Sinful Shine with Gel Tech Step 1 - Rendevous






I'm a big fan of the Sinful Colors nail polish! It's inexpensive and quality nail lacquer. This color is pretty and I always see ladies wearing it. It isn't a color I would have chosen for myself, but I was excited to try it out. It's very different from what I'm used to (If and when I paint my nails, I stick with reds and pinks normally.) and I love it! It's perfect for summer. 

I painted my nails Wednesday evening. I used two coats of this color, no top coat. My polish hasn't chipped, yet. That's pretty good. 



Plackers Flossers Fruit Smoothie Swirl




Flossers are a great invention! We love them in our house. We usually get the mint ones. These will be perfect for my son. And, truth be told, I'll probably test one out, too. 


Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Sample




I'm excited to test this out. I've seen many reviews and blog posts about the magic that is micellar water. I can't wait to see how it works for me! 

And that's it! :) 

See you guys soon!

-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment