Sunday, July 30, 2017

Summer Tone Up 2017 | Weeks 1 and 2 Check in | #TIU





Hello once again friends!

The Summer Tone Up Challenge started on July 17. My muscles have been s o r e.. and I've already noticed a change in my body and my mind. It feels so good to challenge myself with intense exercise. 



...And let me say, it's a challenge to show up for cardio some days, especially back to back. 






But, I suck it up, and get it done. September will be here soon and I am determined to meet my goal. I also am loving the live workouts on Instagram! So fun!

In addition, I've been adding in all the yoga challenges and my Tracy Anderson work. 

So, all in all, I'd say week 1 and week 2 were a success!

I happy to move forward and challenge myself in week 3!

And ladies, it is not too late to join the challenge! Sign up at ToneItUp.com and join me! Leave me a comment if you do. :) 

Follow me and my fitness journey on Instagram. I'm @CrimsnMacchiato

See you there!

<3
-A



No comments:

Post a Comment